cirque du lys
The resort SPECIALIzing in alpine practices !
Cirque du Lys is the kingdom of Alpine skiing, Snowboarding, Telemark and Handiski. With an altitude of 1730m to 2450m, its slopes are among the best snow covered in the Pyrenees. A true "White gold garden", the 36km of slopes will offer you an incomparable pleasure.
The ski area of Cirque du Lys is only accessible by a gondola from the village (20m transport).
The resort counts :
- 23 slopes (including 2 black, 7 red, 9 blue, 5 green)
- 4 chairlifts, 2 drag lifts et 3 covered treadmills
- the Yéti Park, begginer's space par excellence
- 1 snowpark
- 1 toboggan run
On Cirque du Lys resort , you can take lessons :
- Alpin skiing in private lessons or in group lessons, for adults and/or children from 3 years old
- Snowboard in private lessons (from 8 years old) or group lessons (from 10 years old)
- Freeride or Freestyle
- to discover the Cauteresian panorama thanks to the tandem ride