Tips for parents
So your children can get the best of their stay
Please consider the following :
- Equip your child correctly : anorak, mittens, sunglasses, sunscreen, tissues,
- Take the kids to the bathroom before class starts,
- Keep your phone on if we need to contact you,
- mark his clothes and skis,
- Avoid follow the classes and calling your child during classes
- Wearing a helmet is strongly recommended for children on the slopes,
- Leave it up to the instructors to decide on the possible change of class,
- Your child is on vacation and the goal for him is to have fun and want to come back. So, respect his rhythm and don't try to make him a champion before his time.
- Each Wednesday, instructors will return 15 minutes before the formal end of the group lesson in order to be able to discuss with the parents and take stock of each student's progress. On Friday, during the lesson, students of the group lessons will pass the official ESF test. Instructor will give his students the diploma and medal corresponding to the level obtained. In the event that a student does not have the necessary technical level, a medal of convenience will be provided.