Advice and preparation
- In order to respect course schedules, we ask you to arrive 10 minutes before the start of the group lessons and 5 minutes before a private lesson.
- The ski Lys area is only accessible by the village gondola. It takes 15 minutes of transport (normal operation without disturbance). However, there may be wait times based on attendance. Generally speaking, on busy days, the bulk of the crowd arrives from 9:15 until 11:00. To help you in the timing of your stay, ESF Cauterets puts at your disposal during the school holidays, Sunday and Monday morning from 9:15 am to 9:45 am, staff to welcome you in the lobby of the village gondola station and give you access to the gondola.
- We advise you to avoid any delay relative to the attendance of the holidays or big weekend, to present yourself at around 9 am from the main lift for the course of 10 am, but also to have your ski passes before your stay.
- In case of ski resort closure or disturbances, all information will be communicated to you by SMS. We remind you that our General Terms and Conditions of Sale already provide solutions for remedial courses.
- ESF Cauterets offers cancellation insurance for your ski lessons. We invite you to read the benefits carefully and make your choice whether or not to take out this insurance. No direct refund without taking out cancellation insurance !
- For the classes at the Pont d'Espagne, the meeting place is set in front of the Chalet du Clot. So plan about 20 minutes to get there from the Pountas car park.